Where to buy Eastern Illinois University fake diploma, buy Eastern Illinois University fake degree, buy Eastern Illinois University fake transcript, buy Eastern Illinois University fake document, buy Eastern Illinois University fake diploma and transcript. Eastern Illinois University is a state university in Charleston, Illinois. Established in 1895 as the Eastern Illinois State Normal School, a teacher’s college offering a two-year degree, Eastern Illinois University gradually expanded into a comprehensive university with a broad curriculum, including Baccalaureate and Master’s degrees in education, business, arts, sciences, and humanities. Eastern Illinois Normal School was established by the Illinois State Legislature in 1895 “to train teachers for the schools of East Central Illinois.” A 40-acre campus was acquired in Charleston and the first building was commissioned. When the school began classes in 1899, there were 125 students and an 18-member faculty. How to buy Eastern Illinois University cheap and safe fake diploma, buy Eastern Illinois University cheap and safe fake degree, buy Eastern Illinois University cheap and safe fake transcript, buy Eastern Illinois University cheap and safe fake document, buy Eastern Illinois University cheap and safe fake diploma and transcript. The first building was finished in 1899 and is called Old Main, though it is formally named the Livingston C. Lord Administration Building in honor of EIU’s first president, who served from 1899 to 1933. Built of Indiana limestone in a heavy Gothic revival style with turrets, towers, and battlements, its distinctive outline is the official symbol of the school. Old Main is one of “Altgeld’s castles”, five buildings built in the 1890s at the major Illinois state colleges. Governor John Peter Altgeld was instrumental in funding the Illinois university system, and he was especially fond of the Gothic style. Eastern’s “Old Main” and Illinois State University’s Cook Hall are the only schools where the “castle” is not named after Altgeld. Other original Gothic Revival buildings include Booth Library and Blair Hall. Blair Hall was restored after a disastrous fire in 2004. In fall 2008, the university opened the newly constructed Doudna Fine Arts Center, designed by international architect Antoine Predock. The 138,000-square-foot (12,800 m2) complex houses the music, theatre, and visual arts departments.