Where to buy Pacific University fake diploma, buy Pacific University fake degree, buy Pacific University fake transcript, buy Pacific University fake certificate, buy Pacific University fake document, buy Pacific University fake diploma and transcript. Pacific University is a private, non-profit, coeducational university, based in Forest Grove, Oregon, United States. Founded in 1849 as the Tualatin Academy, the university’s original Forest Grove campus is 23 miles (37 km) west of Portland, while the university maintains three other campuses in the cities of Eugene, Hillsboro, and Woodburn. Founded by the United Church of Christ (UCC), the university’s motto is Pro Christo et Regno Ejus, which is Latin for “For Christ and His Kingdom,” and has an enrollment of more than 3,500 students. Although the university has long been independent of the UCC, it still maintains a close working relationship with the church as a member of the United Church of Christ Council for Higher Education. The university is now a small private, independent liberal arts school, offering graduate programs in education, optometry, writing, health professions and business. How to buy Pacific University cheap and safe fake diploma, buy Pacific University cheap and safe fake degree, buy Pacific University cheap and safe fake transcript, buy Pacific University cheap and safe fake document, buy Pacific University cheap and safe fake diploma and transcript. Tabitha Brown, a pioneer emigrant from Massachusetts, immigrated to the Oregon Country over the new Applegate Trail in 1846. After arriving in Oregon she helped to start an orphanage and school along with Rev. Harvey L. Clark in Forest Grove in 1847 to care for the orphans of Applegate Trail party. In March 1848, Tualatin Academy was established from the orphanage with Clark donating 200 acres (80.9 ha) to the school. George H. Atkinson had advocated the founding of the school and with the support of the Presbyterians and Congregationalists helped to start the academy. Eliza Hart Spalding, part of the Whitman Mission, was its first teacher. The academy was officially chartered by the territorial legislature on September 29, 1849. The Reverend Clark served as the first president of the board of trustees and later donated an additional 150 acres (60.7 ha) to the institution.