Where to buy Lewis University fake diploma, buy Lewis University fake degree, buy Lewis University fake transcript, buy Lewis University fake certificate, buy Lewis University fake document, buy Lewis University fake diploma and transcript. Lewis University is a private Roman Catholic and Lasallian university located in Romeoville, Illinois, United States. The enrollment is currently around 6,800 students. Lewis offers more than 80 undergraduate majors and programs of study, 22 graduate programs, and accelerated programs for working adults. Lewis University was founded in 1932 by the Archdiocese of Chicago and Bishop Bernard J. Scheil as the Holy Name Technical School. The school gets its name from philanthropist Frank J. Lewis who funded the construction of many of the school’s buildings. During these early days, aviation technology courses were chosen as the special emphasis of instruction, becoming the origin of today’s highly regarded Department of Aviation and Transportation Studies. The school was incorporated in 1934 under the name Lewis Holy Name Technical School. In 1935, it became Lewis Holy Name School of Aeronautics, a name which is engraved in stone on the building now known as the Philip Lynch Theatre at the Oremus Fine Arts Center. How to buy Lewis University cheap and safe fake diploma, buy Lewis University cheap and safe fake degree, buy Lewis University cheap and safe fake transcript, buy Lewis University cheap and safe fake document, buy Lewis University cheap and safe fake diploma and transcript. During World War II, normal classes were suspended as the campus was given to the United States Navy to train pilots. The campus is adjacent to the Lewis University Airport. Regular classes resumed in late 1944 and the college soon adopted a more traditional arts and science curriculum. Women were admitted for the first time in 1949. Three years later the school’s name was changed to the Lewis College of Science and Technology. The school’s name was shortened to simply Lewis College in 1962 and finally received its current name of Lewis University in 1973.