Where to buy Wichita State university fake diploma, buy Wichita State university fake degree, buy Wichita State university fake transcript, buy Wichita State university fake certificate, buy Wichita State university fake document, buy Wichita State university fake diploma and transcript. Wichita State University began in 1886 as a private Congregational preparatory school, founded by Rev. Joseph Homer Parker. Initially, it was referred to as “Young Ladies College”, “Wichita Ladies College”, and “Congregational Female College”. It was part of a boom in college and university creation and was envisioned to admit women twelve years and older who were “able to read, write, spell and recite the parts of speech.” In early 1887, the project’s leaders received a land parcel from the developers of the adjacent Fairmount Neighborhood and in response, renamed their school Fairmount College. Envisioned to be the “Vassar of the West,” the streets of the neighboring neighborhoods were named after prominent women’s colleges including Vassar and Holyoke. Support came mainly from the Plymouth Congregational Church to build it, but the school never opened its doors. In 1892, a corporation bought the property and named the preparatory school Fairmount Institute. It opened in September to men and women, with an emphasis on training in preaching or teaching. It closed because of financial difficulties. How to buy Wichita State university cheap and safe fake diploma, buy Wichita State university cheap and safe fake degree, buy Wichita State university cheap and safe fake transcript, buy Wichita State university cheap and safe fake document, buy Wichita State university cheap and safe fake diploma and transcript. In 1895, on the same site, Fairmount College opened collegiate classes for men and women with funding by the Congregational Education Society. Amid growing financial troubles, the college’s supporters tried to get the city of Wichita to buy it in 1925 but failed. A second referendum passed in 1926, and that fall it became the Municipal University of Wichita (popularly known as “Wichita University” or “WU”). It was the first municipal university west of the Mississippi and catered to students of limited means. On July 1, 1964, the school officially entered the state system of higher education at Wichita State University (WSU).