buy University of Westminster fake diploma, buy University of Westminster fake degree, buy University of Westminster fake transcript, buy University of Westminster fake document, buy University of Westminster fake diploma and transcript. The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK. Westminster was awarded university status in 1992 meaning it could award its own degrees. Its headquarters and original campus are in Regent Street in the City of Westminster area of central London, with additional campuses in Fitzrovia, Marylebone, and Harrow. It operates the Westminster International University in Tashkent in Uzbekistan. Westminster’s academic activities are organized into seven faculties and schools, of which there are around 45 departments. The University has numerous centers of research excellence across all the faculties, including the Communication and Media Research Institute, whose research is ranked in the Global Top 40 by the QS World University Rankings. Westminster had an income of £170.4 million in 2012/13, of which £4.5 million was from research grants and contracts. buy University of Westminster cheap and safe fake diploma, buy University of Westminster cheap and safe fake degree, buy University of Westminster cheap and safe fake transcript, buy University of Westminster cheap and safe fake document, buy University of Westminster cheap and safe fake diploma and transcript. Westminster is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the Association of MBAs, EFMD, the European University Association, and Universities UK. The Royal Polytechnic Institution was built by William Mountford Nurse in 1837 and opened at 309 Regent Street on 6 August 1838 to provide (in the words of its prospectus of 1837) “an institution where the Public, at little expense, may acquire practical knowledge of the various arts and branches of science connected with manufacturers, mining operations and rural economy.” Sir George Cayley (1773–1857), the “father of aeronautical engineering”, was the first chairman and the Polytechnic formally received a Royal charter in August 1839. The Polytechnic housed a large exhibition hall, lecture theatre and laboratories, and public attractions included working machines and models, scientific lectures and demonstrations, rides in a diving bell and, from 1839, demonstrations of photography. Prince Albert visited the institution in 1840 when he descended in the diving bell and became a patron in 1841. The first public photographic portrait studio in Europe opened on the roof of the Polytechnic in March 1841. In 1848, a theatre was added to the building, purpose-built to accommodate the growing audiences for the Polytechnic’s optical shows. These combined magic lantern images with live performances, music, ghosts and specters, illuminated fountains and fireworks in increasingly sophisticated displays, spreading the fame of what was arguably the world’s first permanent projection theatre.